First, Blackjack Pizza has closed in Gunbarrel. Plenty of other places in Boulder or Niwot to call to get a pizza delivered or to pick one up, just not as close. Proto’s is still here, of course, and if you want something for home, you can get one of their’s half-baked.
Now for the openings:
- Up Dog Cafe, replacing Page Two Cafe, and now attached to a yoga studio (“down dog”, get it?).
- The Morning Table, a breakfast and brunch place, a few doors east of Up Dog (in the space vacated by Gurkhas). Opening this summer.
- Rush Bowls, on the corner of Spine and Lookout. Looks about to open.
- Bittersweet Cafe & Confections, in Gunbarrel Center
- Raglin Market, in Gunbarrel Center